Monday, August 23, 2010

"Studio" Renovations

Well, not really renovations, and it's not really my "studio" but I think I'm going to start calling it that because it sounds more important and more professional.  

I rearranged my studio to clean it up and to add some storage space.  I finally mounted a bookshelf to the wall so that I can actually put things into it, which helped to get rid of a bunch of junk.  


I put the white storage boxes on the floor instead of on the desk and that opened up a lot of room.  It was so clean the other day, but I have 5 jobs that I'm working on this week so it got messy pretty quickly.


I also wanted to include a picture of my "studio dog", Olive, who keeps me company while I'm working.  She's not too much entertainment since she's usually sleeping.  And contrary to how that picture looks, she does actually have four legs and four feet.  She's not very photogenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment