Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Session One: Engrosser's Script

Three and a half hours.  That's how long session one was.  And, I have two pieces of paper to show for it.  Now, they are pretty good looking, but goodness, I thought we'd plow through a lot more.


Clearly I need to work on the numbers a little here.  Not my best work.  



These are just initial strokes and letters.  Now, I took a class with Fairfax Co Adult Ed back in the fall on Engrosser's Script, but it wasn't quite like this.  This was way better.  In 3 1/2 hours with Bill Kemp, I learned a whole lot more than I did in 6 weeks of classes.

These classes are interesting.  The instructor sits on a podium and has a camera on his hand that is broadcast on a large screen.  There are about 100 people in each class.

Thankfully, I brought my glasses, or else I wouldn't be able to see the screen.  If I hadn't, I'd been in serious trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment